Bansko Dog Sanctuary is a not for profit organisation near Sofia that requires donations of bedding and other equipment, monetary donations, adoptive homes and help with transport for dogs.
"We are a small group of animal lovers united in the common goal of helping the homeless dogs in Bulgaria. We have small private sanctuary close to Sofia where we house up to 30 dogs and some cats. Some of our dogs are too fragile to be rehomed, largely due to their horrific experiences during their time on the streets."
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to specific dogs overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills
Bansko Dog Sanctuary,
2770 Bansko, Nr. Sofia, Bulgaria
Bansko is a town in southwestern Bulgaria, located at the foot of the Pirin Mountains at an elevation of 927 m above sea level. It is a popular ski resort. (Wikipedia)
We are the Association of Holiday Property Owners, offering a huge choice of accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets. We have small convenient flats for the family that just wants to have a base from which to explore the island, to large family villas with swimming pools.
Visit our website to find your perfect holiday accommodation. All deposits are guaranteed so you can be sure of peace of mind when you book.