Agios Nikoloas, Crete, Greece
Telephone: 6936580697 and 6936981085
Crete is the largest and most populous of the Greek islands, the fifth-
The capital and the largest city of Crete is Heraklion. It forms a significant part of the economy and cultural heritage of Greece while retaining its own local cultural traits such as its own poetry, and music. Crete was once the center of the Minoan civilization (c. 2700–1420 BC), which is currently regarded as the earliest recorded civilization in Europe. (Wikipedia)
We offer typical Greek and international cuisine, with a wide range of choices of wines and desserts. We will offer you a warm welcome and delicious food at very reasonable prices.
We have some of the best cooking in the village, take a look at our Facebook page for feedback from previous visitors!
Hectors House, on the island of Crete, is run by an English couple, Sue Hawkins and John Wells, and they need sponsors, people to adopt and donations.
"Hectors House Crete a not for profit organisation. Our aim is to help stray dogs and cats from our area by providing them with a safe environment until they can be re-
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to specific dogs overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills