Clymping Dog Sanctuary is in Arundel, West Sussex and requires adoptive families, sponsorship and donations.
"The sanctuary was started 51 years ago by Mrs Kathleen Grellier but is now managed by Mrs Stentiford. The aim of the sanctuary is to find homes for any waifs and strays or otherwise unwanted dogs, making sure they are properly cared for in the meantime. The average cost of a dog per day is approx £9 and that entails the kennel maids, heating, cleaning, food etc. but doesn't include any veterinary bills!"
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes, accompanying them from UK airports to their final destinations
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to specific dogs overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills
Arundel is a market town and civil parish in a steep vale of the South Downs, West Sussex, England. It lies 49 miles SSW of London, 18 miles from Brighton on the English Channel, and 10 miles east of the county town of Chichester. (Wikipedia)
We offer typical Greek and international cuisine, with a wide range of choices of wines and desserts. We will offer you a warm welcome and delicious food at very reasonable prices.
We have some of the best cooking in the village, take a look at our Facebook page for feedback from previous visitors!