APAA (Association for the Protection of Abandoned Animals) Refuge, at Trégrom, Brittany is open every day from 14h30 to 17h30 and is looking for sponsorship, individuals to adopt dogs and donations of money, food, blankets and dog toys.
"The association does not practice euthanasia and thus its objective is to find new homes for all the dogs at the refuge. Older dogs are taken care of until their natural death, and sick dogs are cared for. Completely independent of the SPA, APAA receives no grants. The association functions thanks to the dedication of its volunteers, through fees from adoptions, and by means of gifts which are always welcome, whatever the amount."
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to specific dogs overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills
APAA (Association for the Protection of Abandoned Animals) Refuge
La Garenne, 22420 Trégrom
The village of Trégrom is a small village located north west of France. The town of Trégrom is located in the department of Côtes-
We offer typical Greek and international cuisine, with a wide range of choices of wines and desserts. We will offer you a warm welcome and delicious food at very reasonable prices.
We have some of the best cooking in the village, take a look at our Facebook page for feedback from previous visitors!