Poor Paws is not a refuge, but an organisation rehoming unwanted dogs in the Lot region of France. They need adoptive homes for the dogs and financial aid would also be good.
"The dogs we take in live en famille with us here and in good size secure parks. Although we started only taking a couple of dogs, we can now have up to 15 at any one time. The majority of these will never find new homes due to old age or behaviour peculiarities but we usually have a good selection of " adoptables" and if we don't have what you are looking for, we will pull out all the stops to find the right dog for you. Everything we do is on a purely voluntary basis."
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to specific dogs overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills
Lot Region, France
Lot is a region in the southwest of France named after the Lot River.
Lot is part of the region of Midi-
We offer typical Greek and international cuisine, with a wide range of choices of wines and desserts. We will offer you a warm welcome and delicious food at very reasonable prices.
We have some of the best cooking in the village, take a look at our Facebook page for feedback from previous visitors!