Fuerteventura Dog Rescue is an organisation that aims to rehome and reduce the number of unwanted dogs on the island. They require volunteers, membership, donations and foster homes.
"What started out as a small group of girls has now grown into a much larger group of like minded people, different nationalities, backgrounds and personalities. In the last months we have successfully re-
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to help overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills
Fuerteventura Dog Rescue,
Telephone: 928 928 928
Fuerteventura can be loosely translated as 'Strong Winds' or a corruption of French Forte Aventure is one of the Canary Islands, in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Africa, politically part of Spain.
At 1,660 square kilometres, it is the second largest of the Canary Islands, after Tenerife.
We offer typical Greek and international cuisine, with a wide range of choices of wines and desserts. We will offer you a warm welcome and delicious food at very reasonable prices.
We have some of the best cooking in the village, take a look at our Facebook page for feedback from previous visitors!