Dogs In Distress is an organization based around Dublin, Meath, Wicklow and Kildare that requires people to adopt and foster dogs and donations.
"Dogs in Distress now rescues unwanted dogs directly from Meath public pound and also from individuals who are no longer willing or able to look after them. Our standard procedure is to spay/neuter, micro-
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to specific dogs overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills
Dogs In Distress,
(based around) Dublin, Meath, Wicklow and Kildare
Telephone: Claire 087 9576354 or Kathy 086 3696413
Dublin is the capital and most populous city of Ireland. The English name for the city is derived from the Irish name Dubhlinn, meaning "black pool".
Dublin is situated in the province of Leinster near the midpoint of Ireland's east coast, at the mouth of the River Liffey and the centre of the Dublin Region.
We offer typical Greek and international cuisine, with a wide range of choices of wines and desserts. We will offer you a warm welcome and delicious food at very reasonable prices.
We have some of the best cooking in the village, take a look at our Facebook page for feedback from previous visitors!