Greyhound Rescue -
Delamere, Rue de Pont Marquet, St Brelade, Jersey,
Telephone: 01534 742619
St Brelade's Bay is Jersey's busiest resort beach with its tiny jetty and seaside parish church at the western end.
Greyhound Rescue on the island of Jersey is a centre specialising in Greyhound rescue. They need volunteers, sponsorship, donations (money and raffle prizes) and homes for the rescued dogs.
"In 1995, we read an article in a newspaper on the plight of racing greyhounds after their racing days were over. This prompted us to take on our first greyhound, a 6-
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes, accompanying them from UK airports to their final destinations
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to specific dogs overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills
We offer typical Greek and international cuisine, with a wide range of choices of wines and desserts. We will offer you a warm welcome and delicious food at very reasonable prices.
We have some of the best cooking in the village, take a look at our Facebook page for feedback from previous visitors!