Telephone animal shelter: 0034-
Majorca, or Mallorca, is an island located in the Mediterranean Sea. It is the largest island in the Balearic Islands archipelago, in Spain.
The capital of the island, Palma, is also the capital of the autonomous community of the Balearic Islands.
We offer typical Greek and international cuisine, with a wide range of choices of wines and desserts. We will offer you a warm welcome and delicious food at very reasonable prices.
We have some of the best cooking in the village, take a look at our Facebook page for feedback from previous visitors!
"Our animal shelter is in the community Calvia in the southwest of Mallorca, between Palma and Andratx. Our goals are to:
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to help overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills