The Cedar Centre cares for abandoned animals in central Portugal. It is currently undergoing major refurbishment, for which it needs to raise more funds. It raises money via a stall at a local car boot sale, where people can also leave donations of dog food etc. It also requires sponsorship and donations of equipment.
"The Cedar Centre is a privately funded animal rescue centre operating as a non-
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to help overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills
The Cedar Centre, Quinta das Hortas, Casais De São Clemente, Lamas, 3220-
Telephone Barry Clent: +351 914862496
Adoptions and Animal Welfare + 351 912309642
Miranda do Corvo is a Portuguese town in Miranda do Corvo Municipality in Coimbra District of Portugal. Miranda do Corvo literally means "View over the Corvo River."
The town has a beautiful church situated on a hill overlooking the area. A large "Rio de Janeiro"-
We offer typical Greek and international cuisine, with a wide range of choices of wines and desserts. We will offer you a warm welcome and delicious food at very reasonable prices.
We have some of the best cooking in the village, take a look at our Facebook page for feedback from previous visitors!