Second Chance Dog Kennels
Balbeggie Avenue, Thornton, Fife KY1 3NS
Telephone: Landline: 01592 771933 / Mobile: 07841520074
Thornton is a village in Fife, Scotland. It is between Kirkcaldy and Glenrothes, and stands between the River Ore and Lochty Burn, which are at opposite ends of the main street.
Second Chance Dog Kennels is in Fife, a registered charity run by the Conyon family. They need donations of equipment (full list on their website) and money, volunteers and dog sponsorship.
"Staff and volunteers are committed to finding the right home and owner for the dog, as well as finding the right dog for the owner. We will never offer or promise a dog until assessment and compatibility match."
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes, accompanying them to their final destinations
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to specific dogs overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills
We are the Association of Holiday Property Owners, offering a huge choice of accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets. We have small convenient flats for the family that just wants to have a base from which to explore the island, to large family villas with swimming pools.
Visit our website to find your perfect holiday accommodation. All deposits are guaranteed so you can be sure of peace of mind when you book.