A.C.E. is an organisation in southern Spain that houses about 350 dogs in its shelter. They need sponsors, volunteers, people to adopt dogs and donations of food, medicines and equipment.
"Our organization is committed to dogs which are abused, threatened with death and strays in the south of Spain.
With the help of over 250 volunteers in Holland, Belgium, Austria, Denmark and Spain we try to save these dogs from certain death, by giving them shelter in our Refugio and by trying in a careful way to find them new homes."
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to help overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills
Avenida Jardines de Calahonda No: 1, Fase C -
Sitio de Calahonda, 29649 Mijas Costa, Espana
Telephone: +34 652 82 83 58
Mijas is a town and municipality in the Province of Málaga, in the community of Andalusia. Located on the South-
Its centre is a typical Andalusian white-
We offer typical Greek and international cuisine, with a wide range of choices of wines and desserts. We will offer you a warm welcome and delicious food at very reasonable prices.
We have some of the best cooking in the village, take a look at our Facebook page for feedback from previous visitors!