A.I.D. is a registered charity in Andalucia that is looking for airline boxes, shop volunteers and fund raisers.
"We are dedicated to finding homes for stray, abandoned, abused animals found in Coin and surrounding villages in this part of Malaga. All the Dogs are looked after by private foster homes as well as in our own home in Coin, which helps the animals get use to a family environment."
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to help overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills
Jose Safont Ruiz, Animals In Distress (A.I.D.),
Apartado 341, 29100 Coin, Malaga, Spain
Telephone: (0034) 626 942 427
Málaga is a city and a municipality, capital of the Province of Málaga, in the Community of Andalusia, Spain.
With a population of 568,507 in 2010, it is the second most populous city of Andalusia and the sixth largest in Spain. (Wikipedia)
We offer typical Greek and international cuisine, with a wide range of choices of wines and desserts. We will offer you a warm welcome and delicious food at very reasonable prices.
We have some of the best cooking in the village, take a look at our Facebook page for feedback from previous visitors!