Pepi's Dog Refuge was founded by Alan and Jane Brian in 2005 and is situated in Seville. They require sponsors, supporters, volunteers, donations and people to join in their events.
"Pepi's was originally built to take about twenty dogs but now has more than sixty, with the sick and injured dogs being cared for in the house. Many of the dogs that arrive at Pepi's are badly injured, or have been ill-
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to help overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills
Pepi's Dog Refuge,
Las Revueltas, Camino de Hormigo, Pedrera, Sevilla, Spain
Telephone: (0034) 666244869
Seville is the capital and largest city of the autonomous community of Andalusia and the province of Seville, Spain.
It is situated on the plain of the River Guadalquivir. The inhabitants of the city are known as sevillanos after the Roman name of the city. It has a population of about 1.5 million, making it the fourth-
We offer typical Greek and international cuisine, with a wide range of choices of wines and desserts. We will offer you a warm welcome and delicious food at very reasonable prices.
We have some of the best cooking in the village, take a look at our Facebook page for feedback from previous visitors!