S.A.T. Animal Rescue is situated on the Costa Blanca, Spain and membership, sponsorship, people to adopt dogs and fundraising are all required.
"S.A.T was founded in 1992 by a group of people of all nationalities who saw the need for a sanctuary for the abandoned dogs that roamed the streets of Torrevieja. Today, with its kennels at Dolores, which can home up to 70 dogs, it is still a multi-
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to help overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills
S.A.T. Animal Rescue,
Vereda del Pozo 48, Dolores, 03150, Alicante
Telephone: 0034 966 710 047
Alicante, or Alacant, both official names, is a city and port in Spain on the Costa Blanca, the capital of the province of Alicante in the south of the Valencian Community.
Alicante is also a historic Mediterranean port. (Wikipedia)
We offer typical Greek and international cuisine, with a wide range of choices of wines and desserts. We will offer you a warm welcome and delicious food at very reasonable prices.
We have some of the best cooking in the village, take a look at our Facebook page for feedback from previous visitors!