Marmaris Animal Welfare,
Marmaris is a port town and tourist resort on the Mediterranean coast, located in Mugla Province, southwest Turkey, along the shoreline of the Turkish Riviera. Marmaris' main source of income is tourism. Wikipedia
We offer typical Greek and international cuisine, with a wide range of choices of wines and desserts. We will offer you a warm welcome and delicious food at very reasonable prices.
We have some of the best cooking in the village, take a look at our Facebook page for feedback from previous visitors!
Marmaris Animal Welfare is a group of volunteers of various nationalities who help the stray dogs in Marmaris, Turkey. They need fundraisers, volunteers, donations, members and people to foster and adopt dogs.
"Our aims -
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to help overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills