North Clwyd Animal Rescue
Maes Gwyn Glan yr Afon Road, Trelogan, Nr. Holywell CH8 9BD
Telephone: 01745 560546
Holywell takes its name from the town’s 7th century St Winefride’s Holy Well; one of the Seven Wonders of Wales.
Located in North East Wales and set amid unspoiled countryside overlooking the estuary of the River Dee, the centre of this traditional Welsh market town has changed little over the last few hundred years with a rich variety of fine late Georgian and Victorian period buildings. (Wikipedia)
North Clwyd Animal Rescue is situated near Holywell, North Wales. They welcome volunteers any day from 11-
"North Clwyd Animal Rescue (NCAR) is a registered charity founded in 1978 by Anne Owen. From one thin little Lurcher, we now care for over 1500 domestic pets a year. We have grown to meet these new demands and with the current economic situation these services are vital for the wider community. There are many ways you can support NCAR -
What can you do to help? You might be able to offer:
1) A loving home for our rescue dogs
2) To act as an escort for dogs to their new homes, accompanying them to their final destinations
3) Donations of dog food
4) Help with walking and playing with the dogs
5) Dog behaviourist skills, to specific dogs overcome particular issues
6) Veterinary skills, to neuter dogs for free and/or provide other veterinary assistance
7) Vaccine donations
8) Help with meeting our veterinary bills
We are the Association of Holiday Property Owners, offering a huge choice of accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets. We have small convenient flats for the family that just wants to have a base from which to explore the island, to large family villas with swimming pools.
Visit our website to find your perfect holiday accommodation. All deposits are guaranteed so you can be sure of peace of mind when you book.